- Immigration And Naturalization
- Working Visas
- Educational Visas
- Business Visas
- Entertainer Visas
- Political Asylum
- Immigration Litigation
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Visitation Rights
- Criminal Law
- Drug Crimes
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
We are a multi-service Chicago law firm focused in Immigration & Naturalization Law, Family & Divorce Law, Business Law, and Criminal Law. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. Flat fees available for certain types of cases.
Law Offices of Azita M. Mojarad, P.C. is a multi-service law firm established in 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. Our Chicago-based attorneys focus their practice in Immigration & Naturalization Law, Family Law, Business Law, and Criminal Law.
Immigration is one of the most significant issues facing businesses and individuals today. We provide legal services in all areas of immigration practice, including immigrant and non immigrant visas, asylum, deportation defense, detention, waivers of inadmissibility, employment authorization, litigation and appeals. We are also very active in obtaining naturalization approvals and appeals, particularly involving criminal issues and medical disability exemptions. Our Chicago immigration attorneys strive to remain counselors of choice by understanding the needs of our clients, offering personalized support and consistently providing quality service.
Our attorneys also handles domestic relations matters involving dissolution of marriage, child support, custody and other family law issues. While the nature of our work is often adversarial, our goal is to provide quality legal counsel and aggressive representation for clients in an ethical, civil manner and at a reasonable cost.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?