- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Small Business Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Bankruptcy Appeals
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Trustees
- Creditor Representation
We help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code. Serving Greater Oklahoma City since 1980. Chapter 7, Chapter 13, Chapter 11. Bankruptcy Litigation and Appeals. Trustee Representation. Consumer Rights. Mortgage defense.
For more than two decades, the Law Offices of B. David Sisson has provided bankruptcy law services to individuals and businesses throughout Oklahoma, including Norman and all of Cleveland County, and the Oklahoma City Metro Area. We help clients with consumer bankruptcies, small business bankruptcies, and bankruptcy litigation and appeals.
We are a small boutique law firm with a wealth of experience in helping debtors resolve their financial difficulties. Firm principal B. David Sisson is dedicated to offering the sophisticated representation of a large firm, coupled with the personalized service of a small one. Mr. Sisson been awarded an "AV" peer rating by Martindale Hubbell, and is certified by the American Board of Certification as a legal specialist in consumer bankruptcy law, one of only a few such specialists in all of Oklahoma. Mr. Sisson regularly appears in Oklahoma bankruptcy courts on behalf of clients, including in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma.
Filing for bankruptcy can be stressful and overwhelming for consumers and business owners alike. For this reason, we strive to help our clients feel relaxed, offering hands-on guidance throughout this sometimes-difficult process. To find out how we can assist with your bankruptcy matter, contact the Law Office of B. David Sisson today for a no obligation consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?