- Family Law Matters
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- General Business
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Contested Divorces
- Uncontested Divorces
- Child Support Modification
- Spousal Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Division of Property
- Complex Property Division
- Property Settlement Involving Businesses
- Real Estate
- Stock Options
- Fathers Rights
- Grandparents Rights
- Step Parents Rights
- Step Parent Adoption
- Parental Relocations & Move Away
- Pre & Post Marital Agreements
- Protective Orders
- Business Law
- Small Business
"Building bridges from problems to solutions."
I've been a California attorney for almost 30 years. My practice consists of civil litigation and family law. The common approach is that I evaluate the facts and the law taking pragmatic and innovative approaches in an attempt to reach an early resolution. If there is stonewalling, I litigate. I strive to efficiently manage complicated cases. I have a virtually paperless office and use cost savings procedures such as electronic filing procedures offered by some courts.
Family law: I want help you to stabilize your life by looking past the immediate anger and frustration to reach your long-term goals so that you and your children will thrive. I like representing the one who is stable, plays by the rules and is dependable. I'll attempt to work with the other side to reach a fair, prompt and economical resolution. I aggressively handle cases involving abuse or financial chicanery.
I give personal attention to smaller cases and work with clients to manage their litigation budget. My goal is to provide legal services to others in the way that I would want to be represented.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?