- Identity Theft
- Debt Collection Abuse
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
- Civil Litigation
- Unfair Competition
We ensure that your legal rights are both protected and enforced with diligent, results driven representation.
Prior to realizing his calling to a legal career, George led a successful sales and business career for over ten years. While attending law school, George was a special paralegal for the Massachusetts Department of Correction, a law clerk for The Haymond Law Firm in Hartford, CT, and a law clerk for Bacon/Wilson, P.C in Springfield, MA. He also became a member of the Western New England Law Review, authored an Article published by the University of California Business Law Journal, and earned his Juris Doctorate with honors. After passing his first bar, George was an Associate with Hendel & Collins, P.C., a Massachusetts based Insolvency firm, before starting his own practice.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?