- Bank Collections
- Bank Foreclosures
- Bank Fraud
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Loans
- Lender Liability
- Lenders Rights
- Loan Restructuring
- Loan Workouts
- Creditors Rights
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Debtor and Creditor Rights
- Debtor and Creditor Workouts
- Secured Creditors Rights
- Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- Commercial Real Estate Foreclosure
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Commercial Real Estate Workouts
- Land Acquisitions
- Land Sales
- Quiet Title
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Real Estate Arbitration
- Real Estate Banking Law
- Real Estate Brokerage Law
- Real Estate Brokers and Agents Liability
- Real Estate Collections
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Foreclosure
- Real Estate Fraud
- Real Estate Leasing
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Secured Lending
- Real Estate Title
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Real Estate Workouts
- Residential Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate Foreclosure
- Business Arbitration
- Business Fraud
- Business Litigation
- Business Torts
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Complex Business Litigation
- Construction Arbitration
- Construction Claims
- Construction Contracts
- Construction Insurance Defense
- Construction Liens
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Mediation
- Construction Liability
- Materialmens Liens
- Mechanics Liens
AV Rated Firm Representing Businesses, Banks & Individuals in Real Estate, Business & Construction Matters
We represent clients in litigation and transactional matters involving real estate, banking, business, and construction law. We represent clients in complex civil and commercial litigation matters. We handle matters in Glendale, Pasadena, Los Angeles; the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, Ventura, and throughout California.
CIVIL LITIGATION: We represent clients in litigation matters involving employment, insurance, real estate, construction, business and banking.
REAL ESTATE LAW: We represent clients in real estate litigation and transaction matters.
INSURANCE LAW: We represent insurance companies and insured's in matters involving business and professional liability policies and coverage issues.
CONSTRUCTION: We represent clients in construction litigation involving collection, mechanic's liens, stop notices, public and private work and defective construction.
COMPLEX BUSINESS LITIGATION: We represent clients in litigation of complex document intensive business litigation matters of all types.
COMMERCIAL LITIGATION: We represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and in proceedings involving California's pre-judgment attachment and enforcement of judgment laws.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?