- Health Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Living Wills
- Health Care Declarations
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianship Law
- Condominium Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Residential Foreclosure Defense
- Primary Residence Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Defense Mediation Proceedings
- Lieu of Foreclosure
- Short Sales
- Deficiency Judgments
- Public Health Law
Passionate about serving, working, & living in Indian River County
The Law Offices of Jennifer D. Peshke, P.A., is a general civil practice law firm focused on serving the legal needs of the residents of Indian River County, Florida while balancing the responsibility of giving back through local community service and civic activity. Ms. Peshke is passionate about serving, working, and living in Indian River County, Florida and strives to maintain this philosophy in balancing family, service, and the work product produced by the firm.
Ms. Peshke provides her time and positive energy to many organizations in the community including The United Way, The Junior League, the Exchange Club of Vero Beach, Youth Guidance, the Humane Society, and many other local worthwhile organizations. Ms. Peshke recognizes that each client presents with specialized needs requiring an individual analysis resulting in the need for a one on one interpretation and often unique approach to a given matter. The firm strives to deliver both quality service to the client including prompt return correspondence, and an exceptional work product tailored to the client's needs.
The firm's practice areas include health law, public health law, general civil litigation, estate planning and probate, including wills, trusts, living wills, health care declarations and durable powers of attorney and preparation of special needs trusts and special needs estate planning, and guardianship law, including representation of a guardian, an alleged incapacitated individual, and filing petitions for guardianship and guardianship advocacy proceedings for disabled individuals, condominium and homeowner's association law including both representation of an individual real property owner, and representation of an association, contracts, leases, business law, and real estate law including residential real estate closings, and residential foreclosure defense, primary residence (Florida homestead) loan modifications, foreclosure defense mediation proceedings, as well as negotiation and legal advice pertaining to deed in lieu of foreclosure, short sales, and deficiency judgments.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?