- Law Offices Of Lorenzo L. Angelino
- 42 Catharine Street,
- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Business Entity Formation
- Business Law
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Contracts/Commercial Transfers
- Real Estate
- Liquor Licenses
- Traffic/DWI/Misdemeanors Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estates
Lorenzo L. Angelino, Esq. is a general practice attorney with a focus on business law, estate planning, civil litigation, criminal defense, liquor licenses and real estate.
Lorenzo is a life-long resident of Dutchess County and a graduate of Albany Law School of Union University. He began his career at large litigation and insurance coverage firms in Westchester and came back home to serve clients on a more personalized and one-on-one basis.
Lorenzo prides himself on handling his clients' matters in a timely and cost-effective manner .
Lorenzo devotes countless hours to community-based volunteering in the Hudson Valley, including participating yearly in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. As Co-founder of Foodstock, he helps benefit the Food bank of the Hudson Valley with an annual charity concert. Lorenzo is also a founding member of Friends of Little Italy, Poughkeepsie's community-based organization that works to preserve and improve the town's Little Italy district.
Lorenzo is also currently an adjunct professor and teaches in the areas of Business Law, Legal Documents and Contracts. Lorenzo is fluent in Italian.
Lorenzo is admitted to practice law in New York, Connecticut and N.Y. Federal District Courts. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the Dutchess County Bar Association, the Hudson Valley Young Professionals, and the Southern Dutchess Referral Team BNI Chapter. Lorenzo was a recipient of the 2012 Top 40 Under 40 Award presented to 40 individuals under 40 years old in Dutchess County for their active role in the community and their profession.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?