- Bankruptcy - Chapter 7, chapter 11, chapter 13
- Family Law
- Child Support and Custody
- Real Estate
- Criminal Defense
A Worcester County Family Law Attorney with More Than 20 Years of Dedicated Service.
The Law Office of Mark W. Bartolomei in Worcester, MA has been proudly serving Central Massachusetts for over 18 years. The objective of The Law Office of Mark W. Bartolomei is to assist clients in resolving any and all legal matters as quickly and efficiently as possible; focusing on providing excellent legal advice and service in every case, whether it is divorce or other family matters, bankruptcy, or a criminal offense. His sole-attorney practice means you speak directly to your own lawyer for strong advocacy and personal attention and guidance.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?