- Creditors' Rights
- Government Relations
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
Creditors' Rights, Collections, Foreclosures, Legislation, Lobbying, Government Relations, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Probate, Business, Bankruptcy
For more than 30 years the Law Offices of Marvin S. C. Dang, a Limited Liability Law Company, has assisted local, national, and global clients with their legal needs throughout the State of Hawaii. Since our law firm's inception in 1981, we have used our extensive experience and knowledge to effectively advocate for and represent our clients. We provide our clients with the care, attention, and respect they expect.
We assist clients with:
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?