- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Contracts
- Business Closings
- Business Entity Formations
- Construction Law
We want to be an Asset, not a liability
Since 1989, The Law Offices of Michael B. Elman & Associates, Ltd. has committed to providing the people and businesses of our community with experienced legal representation. We assist our clients with all aspects of their business affairs, strengthening our clients' financial futures and prospects for continued growth. As a boutique firm, we value all our clients equally. Unlike larger firms who give attention to their clients based upon the fees they generate, we appreciate the business given to us by all our clients. Each of our clients is a "big fish in a small pond" not "a little fish in a big pond." Let our firm with over 30 years of experience advise you in your business, real estate, and litigation needs.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?