- Bankruptcy Law
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosures and Repossessions
- Creditor Harassment
- IRS Collection Issues
- Bank Garnishments
- Short Sales and Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Debt Negotiations
- Loan Modifications
- Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Administration
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Credit Card
- Sheriff Sale
- Business & Commercial Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Stopping Sheriff & Tax Sales
Bucks County's Premier Financial Wellness Lawyer for over 20 years specializing in Bankruptcy and Estate Planning with offices in Southampton and Perkasie, PA.
Foreclosure and Credit Card Resolution
Unpaid bills and unmanageable debts can affect every aspect of your life. Your work and family life suffer. You face sleepless nights that can sap your spirits. You live in constant fear that you will lose everything you have.
You do not have to live with these burdens. The bankruptcy laws provide a means to ease financial pressures and obtain debt relief needed to achieve a new financial beginning.
At the Law Offices of Michael S. Schwartz, we work with our clients to restore their financial health through the bankruptcy system and alternatives to bankruptcy. We use our experience and knowledge to work toward obtaining maximum debt relief for our clients. Contact our offices today for a free consultation with Michael Schwartz in our Southampton, Perkasie, or Havertown office.
Debt Relief and a Fresh Start
Attorney Michael S. Schwartz has been helping people in Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia County obtain debt relief for more than 15 years. He is respected by clients, bankruptcy trustees and creditors for his integrity, honesty and fair dealing.
Mr. Schwartz can review your situation and recommend the right solution for you. For many of our clients, this is a Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy. These can reduce or eliminate many types of debts, stop foreclosure and repossession, and give you the opportunity to restore your financial health. We can also explore the possibility of a loan modification, a short sale or other alternatives to bankruptcy. Our objective is to pursue the debt relief option that is right for you.
Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, Estate Administration
Mr. Schwartz focuses his practice on relieving stress. Establishing proper estate planning documents are essential piece of achieving this piece of mind. As a member of the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, Mr. Schwartz has the knowledge and expertise to create an estate plan to assist his clients and their heirs to ensure that their goals are attained. Whether you need assistance in creating a will, trust, living trust, living will or power of attorney, Mr. Schwartz can help.
Let us put our experience to work for you.
Contact an Attorney Today
For a free consultation with the Law Offices of Michael S. Schwartz to discuss Ch 7 & 13 bankruptcy or Estate Planning, call 215-396-7900. You can also contact us online and a lawyer or staff member will be in contact with you.
We have offices in Southampton, Havertown and Perkasie to serve you.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?