- Commercial Litigation
- Federal Practice
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Banking Law
- Administrative Law
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Family Law
Serving New Hampshire since 1982 dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
Commercial Litigation in all State and Federal Courts Real Estate, Corporate and Business.
The Law Offices of Randall E. Wilbert, PLLC has been dedicated to meeting the legal needs of individuals, families and businesses in Nashua, New Hampshire since 1982. This steadfast commitment to clients and the Nashua community brings us great pride in the relationships the firm has built and nurtured over decades. The firm's long-standing stability coupled with caring, focused, effective and affordable legal representation keeps clients coming back - and referring colleagues, friends and family.
Whether you have a contract dispute to settle, face a divorce or want to protect your family, assets and business partners with a valid estate plan, attorneys Randall E. Wilbert and Jody S. Wilbert safeguard you or your business at every step of the legal process. They pay attention to every detail of your legal matter, tailoring services to your specific situation. Communication is their goal - to give you a full understanding of the law, the possible outcomes and the legal process. The updates on your case they provide from start to finish enable you to make informed decisions.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?