- Irrevocable Trusts and Wealth Transfers
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Elder Law and Medicaid Planning
- Estate and Trust Planning and Administration
- Living Trusts
- Retirement Trusts
- Generation-Skipping Trusts
- Charitable Giving
We offer our clients flexible, individual solutions to all of their estate planning needs. Over 25 Years experience. (203) 967-8899
Estate Planning, Probate and Asset Protection Law Firm Serving Connecticut and New York
At the Law Offices of Richard A. Sarner, LLC, we tailor each client's estate planning solutions to each client's needs and values. To some people, tax minimization and probate avoidance might be a primary concern. To others, it might be secondary, as taxes are sometimes thought of as being part of their "social capital." Or, they might seek a "zero estate tax" solution that insures that all or most of their wealth is transferred across the generations. Because we are trained, analytical listeners, we take the time to understand what our clients want, and have the experience and knowledge to ensure that we meet expectations.
Over 25 Years of Experience Providing Estate Planning Services
When you engage the Stamford Law Offices of Richard A. Sarner, LLC, we will work closely with you and offer cutting edge solutions to all your estate planning needs. We are part of WealthCounsel, LLC, a professional collaborative of over 1,000 estate planning attorneys. Our participation in WealthCounsel, LLC, gives us access to cutting edge strategies-including creative, forward-thinking estate planning ideas and sophisticated technology-while keeping the intimacy and personal service of a small firm.
In addition, we are part of the Wealth Strategies Collaborative a professional network of elite specialists in the fields of law, financial planning, and insurance, which allows us to leverage our personal resources in a powerful yet cost-effective manner. Whether you need an attorney to help probate an estate or establish a family foundation, we offer many probate and estate planning services including the following practice areas:
-Business Succession Planning
-Asset Protection Planning
-Estate and Trust Administration
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?