- General Civil Practice
- Federal Practice
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 13
- Creditors Rights
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Construction Law
AV rated firm representing corporations, individuals and businesses in bankruptcy, creditor's rights, real estate, business and personal matters, including trusts and estates. Providing quality representation at reasonable rates.
At the Law Offices of Ronald E. Ostrin we take pride in providing our clients large firm quality work in a small firm environment. Our goal is to provide cost-effective and intelligent representation of our clients, placing their interests ahead of our own.
The Law Offices of Ronald E. Ostrin represents individuals, businesses, corporations, title companies, lending institutions and creditors. The firm has a general civil and bankruptcy practice in all state and federal courts with a special emphasis in bankruptcy, business litigation, real estate, foreclosure and title litigation, commercial disputes, trusts, wills and probate.
Ronald E. Ostrin, the principal of the LAW OFFICES OF RONALD E. OSTRIN, is a graduate of UCLA and Hastings College of the Law. He has been practicing law for over 30 years. He is a respected member of the bar and the community and is listed in Martindale-Hubbell's Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?