- Landlord and Tenant
- Mobile Home
- Real Estate
- Civil Transactional Litigation
Extensive experience in Residential and Commercial Representation.
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Steven Marzullo of the Law Offices of Steven Marzullo Ltd. is well known for its integrity and dedication to outstanding legal representation. Testimony to this is attorney Marzullo's AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell listing in real estate, leases and leasing, and civil practice - the highest listing in the legal industry - for his professionalism and ethics.
The Law Offices of Steven Marzullo Ltd. is primarily engaged in real estate law, including landlord/tenant law, evictions and foreclosures. We also provide commercial litigation services, as well as civil and transactional litigation.
We can help you with:
-Landlord and tenant law
-Civil & transactional litigation
A Las Vegas winning litigator
At the Law Offices of Steven Marzullo Ltd., we are focused on resolving your legal matters in the most effective, cost-efficient manner. We pride ourselves on our firm's history of excellence and work hard to live up to the high standards our clients and peers have come to expect of us. We are committed to winning your cases and do so by applying our extensive experience, our acquired skills and our in depth-knowledge of these areas of the law.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?