- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Tax Controversy
- Tax Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Property Law
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Transactions
Business Law, Commercial Litigation, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Tax, Estate Planning and Probate.
Lax, Vaughan, Fortson, Rowe & Threet, P.A. has been providing legal counsel to its clients since 1989. Michael F. Lax and Thomas C. Vaughan, Jr. partnered in the firm over twenty years ago after practicing with one of the oldest and largest law firms in Arkansas. Another of the firm's earliest shareholders now sits as a United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern District of Arkansas.
Each of our attorneys has chosen to practice in a small law firm where clients can receive personal service at the highest level. Four of our five shareholders practiced with large law firms prior to joining the firm and they have a keen appreciation for the value of providing every client personal attention and cost-effective representation.
Although our offices are in Little Rock, we regularly represent our clients in matters throughout the entire State of Arkansas and, when needed, throughout the country. At its inception over twenty years ago, the firm focused on representing primarily individual clients in matters of estate planning, taxation, business ownership and commercial transactions. As the needs of those clients quickly grew with their personal and business successes, so did the services provided by the firm. Today, we provide representation to our clients across a broad mix of practice areas.
Our diverse range of practice areas includes business organization and planning, business transactions of all kinds, commercial transactions (we represent both lenders and borrowers), all types of business litigation, most types of civil litigation, foreclosure/bankruptcy/creditor rights law, taxation, estate planning and probate. We also represent our clients before state agencies and regulatory bodies. In addition to individuals, our clients include both small and large businesses, local and regional financial institutions, non-conventional lenders, loan servicers, car dealerships, agricultural suppliers, investment banking firms, and lease ownership companies, to name a few.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?