- Real Estate
- Real Estate Title
- Real Estate Title Insurance
- Real Estate Title Examination
- Commercial Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Law
A Law firm Established in 1997.
Leete & Lemieux, P.A. practices law in Portland, Maine and surrounding counties.
Baxter Title Company conducts real estate closings and advises clients on real estate and business law matters.
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
Real Estate (Litigation and Transactions)
Civil Litigation and much more
Please contact our Portland law firm with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?