- Real Estate Closings
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Trial Practice
- Divorce Mediation
- Child Support
- Post-Judgment Modification Of Divorce Support Orders
- Civil Union Matters
- Estate Planning
- Title Services
- Commercial Financing
- Business Entity Formation
- Construction Law
- Commercial Real Estate Development
Legal Consulting Group, LLC is a full service law firm, practicing residential and commercial real estate, civil litigation, family and divorce, estates and probate, business organization, zoning and land use law
Legal Consulting Group, LLC is a full service law firm, providing businesses and individuals with a wide range of legal services across various practice areas (including residential and commercial real estate and financing, civil litigation, family and divorce, immigration, estates and probate, business organization, real estate assessment appeals, zoning and land use, and construction law).
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing our clients with quality legal counsel, individualized attention, and the highest level of professionalism and commitment.
Our attorneys represent businesses and individuals throughout Fairfield County in southwestern Connecticut (including Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Greenwich, Weston, Easton, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Westport, Fairfield, Stratford, Trumbull, Monroe, Bethel and Wilton), New York and Arizona.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?