- General Trial Practice
- State Government Law
- Federal Practice
- Real Estate
- Zoning Law
- Eminent Domain
- Municipal Bonds
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury
- Administrative Law
- Family Law
- Creditors Rights
- Environmental Law
- Hospital Law
Founded in Des Moines, Iowa in 1917, Lillis O'Malley Olson Manning Pose & Van Dike LLP formerly known as Connolly O'Malley Lillis Hansen Olson, LLP, is a leading Iowa law firm recognized in general law practices, with recognition in the areas of real estate transactions, tax appeals, zoning, planning, land use and eminent domain.
We are a recognized legal advisor in Iowa in many areas and proud to have received one of the highest ratings possible in real estate law from Chambers USA. Also, according to Chambers and Partners.com, the firm is considered the â€œzoning gurusâ€ for our distinguished reputation in real estate law and we have established ourselves as a top firm in land use planning and zoning.
We represent numerous business organizations throughout Iowa, many which are leaders in their respective industries, and hundreds of individuals who seek our legal expertise. Our clients look to our firm's professionals for legal counsel because we care deeply about their business and individual legal issues. Paramount in all of our work is our constant effort to develop close relationships with our clients – it is a hallmark that has characterized our firm since we were founded more than 90 years ago.
We also pride ourselves in working on referral from other lawyers who seek our assistance for their trusted clients. We strive to work with all neighborhood organizations, zoning staff and opposing parties in a non-adversarial manner that allows all to focus and resolve the issues without personal conflict.
We concentrate our work in areas that we know best – by offering strategic legal counsel that gives our clients trusted legal experience – and we work to give our clients the peace of mind in knowing they have a staff of legal advisors working solely for them. Our goal is to be at the top of our client's call list for guidance when any crucial legal issue arises.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?