- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Experience Counts - We Have 28 Years Worth
Attorney Arthur Lindquist-Kleissler of Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC in Denver, Colorado, has 28 years of experience providing clients with comprehensive bankruptcy counsel and representation in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
We offer a full range of bankruptcy legal services, from pre-bankruptcy planning to credit reestablishment after bankruptcy. Attorney Lindquist-Kleissler practices bankruptcy law from all sides, handling not only debtor work but also creditor work and the representation of bankruptcy trustees. Contact us today for a free 30-minute consultation.
Lindquist-Kleissler & Company, LLC, in Denver, Colorado, represents clients throughout Colorado, including Denver, Boulder, Broomfield, Westminster, Louisville, Lafayette, Lakewood, Golden, Estes Park, Fort Collins, Loveland, Aurora, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Cherry Creek, Arvada, Englewood, Evergreen, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills Village, Glendale, Parker, Centennial, Brighton, Greeley, Commerce City; and counties including Denver County, Jefferson County, Gilpin County, Boulder County, Adams County, Arapahoe County, Douglas County, Weld County, and Larimer County.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?