- Bankruptcy including the Representation of Creditors, Debtors and Trustees
- Real Estate including Subdivision Development, Commercial Leasing and Financing
- Loan Workouts
- Civil Trial Practice
- Appellate Advocacy
- Business Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
This firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
Weiland Golden LLP is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. The firm is dedicated to providing responsive, effective and cost-efficient service. Weiland Golden LLP concentrates its practice in bankruptcy, business litigation, commercial litigation, business law, real estate, finance, transactional matters, appellate advocacy and alternative dispute resolution. The firm's bankruptcy attorneys gained extensive experience clerking for bankruptcy judges and serving as bankruptcy trustees. The firm is uniquely qualified to represent debtors, creditors, creditors' committees, trustees, asset purchasers and other parties in bankruptcy cases, workouts and settlement negotiations, and has confirmed chapter 11 plans for a wide variety of businesses. Weiland Golden LLP has successfully represented clients in cases involving such diverse industries as apparel, automobile dealerships, computer equipment, computer software, electronics, energy, entertainment, equipment leasing, hospitality, manufacturing, municipalities, real estate, restaurants, retailing, packaging, plastics, telecommunications, transportation and waste disposal. The firm's attorneys include trained and experienced mediators, cognizant of the importance of resolving disputes before they develop into expensive protracted litigation. But when settlement negotiations or mediations fail to produce the right result, the firm's highly experienced litigators can provide the insightful, aggressive, efficient and effective advocacy and counsel needed to guide the client through the complex discovery, trial and appellate process. The firm's transactional attorneys are skilled in secured lending transactions, the acquisition, entitlement, development, operation, leasing and sale of real property, and general business matters. Weiland Golden LLP prides itself on learning the nuances and intricacies of the client's business and industry, and in bringing the right talent and resources to bear on the client's issue, to help the client achieve the right result.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?