- General Civil Practice
- Real Estate
- Municipal Bonds
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
Serving the State of Alabama in Real Estate, Wills and Probate, Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Other Civil Litigation
The firm was founded by A. P. Longshore and W. L. Longshore, Sr. in 1910. The concentration of the firm has grown to include defendant as well as plaintiff work. The firm has a broad-based practice with its major areas being real estate, wills and probate, bankruptcy and civil litigation. The firm services clients throughout the state regarding real estate foreclosures and bankruptcy matters. Jefferson County and the surrounding counties are the firm's main focus concerning litigation but they are not limited to these areas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?