- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Pre-Bankruptcy Workouts
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Business Law
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Traffic Violations
Experienced local law firm handling Bankruptcy, Business, Real Estate, Traffic. Complementary Consultation
The office of Robert H. Lutz and the Lutz Law Firm, PLLC is located in Shelby, North Carolina and practices law in Cleveland County and the surrounding counties of Rutherford, Polk, McDowell, Lincoln and Gaston Counties.
Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy Chapter 7, Bankruptcy Chapter 13, Bankruptcy Chapter 11 Workouts; PreBankruptcy Workouts; Consumer Bankruptcy; Commercial Bankruptcy; Business Law ; Purchasing and Selling of Businesses ; Corporate Law ;Contracts; Real Estate - Residential and Commercial Real Estate; Traffic Violations ;Speeding; Criminal Law; Estates and Wills; Deed Preparations
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?