- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Advance Directives
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Juvenile Dependency
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Criminal Appeals
- Civil Appeals
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Divorce Mediation
- Domestic Partnerships
- Domestic Relations
- Family Mediation
- Gay and Lesbian Family Law
- Legal Separation Agreements
- Marital Agreements
- Marital Property Settlements
- Name Changes
- Non-Traditional Family Law
- Post Divorce Modification
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Restraining Orders
- Spousal Support
- Uncontested Divorce
Attorney & Counselor at Law. Serving all of Polk County & surrounding areas. Please Call 863.533.4594
Experienced Trial Lawyer in Bartow, Florida
Empowering you on your journey toward legal resolution
Lynn W. Rhodes, P.A. empowers you with the information and advocacy you need to make the best possible decisions in your current legal and financial situation. When you schedule an initial consultation, our lawyer meets with you personally to evaluate your case and explain your options. Our firm remains focused on delivering:
Real answers. Direct access to the lawyer you hire to handle your case is a big part of what sets Lynn W. Rhodes, P.A. apart. Your case gets the benefit of careful thought and preparation through collaboration with an attorney with 12 years of litigation and transaction insight.
Clear vision. Lynn W. Rhodes is an attorney who understands and steadfastly pursues what's most important - your family and your future. She is supportive of all your interests and remains focused on achieving the goals you set out for yourself during client consultations.
Mutual respect. Our firm embraces attorney-client collaboration as an ethical responsibility and a legal imperative. We believe that the key to legal success lies in making sure that all relevant information is mutually available and readily accessible.
In the media:
- 02.17.10 - Under Facts: County Commission - Polk County Commission appoints Lynn Rhodes as hearing officer for vicious dog complaints Reported decisions:
- In the Interest of R.K., 38 So.3d 859 (2010)
- In the Interest of R.K, Case No. 2D09-5522, 2010
Scope of practice:
- Divorce and Family Law
- Same-Sex Couple Representation
- Elder Law
- Criminal Defense
- Will Preparation
- Advance Directives
- Healthcare Surrogates
- Pre-Need Guardians
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Please inquire about other areas of practice.
Call today: 863.578.5120
When a conflict simply cannot be resolved without legal intervention, you need a lawyer to explain your rights and fight for your interests. Lynn W. Rhodes is an experienced and trial-ready attorney, bringing more than 12 years of settlement and trial experience to the practice of law. Her goal is to provide you with the most cost-effective path toward conflict resolution. Call 863.578.5120 or contact us online to find out if your issue is one that can be solved through legal channels.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?