- Business Litigation
- Labor And Employment
- Insurance Defense
- Directors Liability Errors
- Omissions Defense
- Real Estate Malpractice Claims
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Estate Planning
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Defense
- Consumer Law
- Administrative Law
- Creditor'S Rights Law
- Financial Institution Law
- Lemon Law
- Product Liability
- Workers Compensation
Experience - Results - Value
The law firm of Maguire & Schneider, LLP is an AV-Rated firm established in 1993. Formed by four lawyers, it has grown to over twenty lawyers and is based in Columbus, Ohio. Our clientele includes financial institutions, regional real estate brokerage firms, title companies, insurance companies, governmental entities, small business, individuals and families. Our philosophy is two-fold: be accessible, and provide quality legal advice. Here at Maguire & Schneider we strive everyday to provide quality legal services to our clients.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?