- San Antonio Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy - Warning Signs
- Bankruptcy Alternatives
- Bankruptcy Exemptions
- Bankruptcy Mistakes
- Bankruptcy Process
- Bankruptcy Reform
- Bankruptcy Timeline
- Bankruptcy Myths
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Credit Card Debt
- Discharging Debt
- Filing for Bankruptcy
- Psychology of Debt
- Stop Creditors
- Wage Garnishments
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Workers Compensation
Free Consultations. Immediate Appointments Available. Offering Bankruptcy Services to the residents of Texas Statewide.
The Malaise Law Firm is a Statewide Law Firm with offices in San Antonio, South Texas, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Harlingen, and McAllen. We have ten Attorneys and over fifty staff members to assure your case receives the attention it deserves. Our attorneys focus only on one practice area. What does this mean for you? This means that each of our attorneys are very proficient and experienced in their practice area. With the resources of our entire legal staff to represent you, you can feel confident your needs will be met.
The Malaise Law Firm has an entire team of attorneys who practice in bankruptcy law. Our bankruptcy attorneys will not speak to you in complicated legalese, instead they will explain in simple terms the options for relieving your financial situation. Scheduling a free bankruptcy consultation is your first step towards eliminating debt.
Working For Your Benefit
When dealing with bankruptcy issues, we know our clients are generally overwhelmed, stressed out and worried about their future. You may be receiving harassing phone calls, legal notices and threats of wage garnishments and lawsuits. Our goal is to take the load off of your shoulders. By allowing us to handle your financial matters through the bankruptcy process, you can experience immediate relief from all creditor collection agencies. All future communications regarding your debt will be handled by your bankruptcy lawyer. Our legal team will keep you apprised of all that is happening with your case during the entire process.
At the Malaise Law Firm, our attorneys have over 40 years experience helping people file bankruptcy, with two board certified attorneys and seven attorneys handling bankruptcy. We put our emphasis on helping our clients do what is in their best interest and the clients above else come first. If you would like to see what we can do to help you please contact The Malaise Law Firm today. We offer a FREE CONSULTATION with no obligation.
To discuss your bankruptcy options, contact the Malaise Law Firm for a free initial consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?