- Bankruptcy Law
- Reorganization Law
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Creditor Law
- Creditors Rights Law
- Debt Relief
- Real Estate
- Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Over 20 Years Representing Clients - Bankruptcy, Reorganization, Corporate & Real Estate
A highly rated bankruptcy firm, located in Baltimore, serving all of Maryland. If you are a consumer, business owner, or creditor we have the experience and expertise to handle any and all needs that you may have arising around issues of financial distress. We handle sensitive matters with individualized care and compassion. We are experienced negotiators and litigators.
Established in 1980, we became experts by working as a law clerk to the Bankruptcy Judge and later for the Court as a Bankruptcy Trustee. Currently, as a frequent lecturer, teaches nuances of bankruptcy law to attorneys, accountants and consumer groups. We bring that expertise and creative problem solving when working on your unique and sensitive financial issues which will be handled with care, compassion and integrity.
We are dedicated to serving individuals in financial distress, business that need financial solutions, either through negotiation, litigation or bankruptcy filing and any one who may be a creditor and needs representation in order to collect the debt.
Mark Kivitz tirelessly advocates for his clients who are facing complicated financial situations. Whether it is because of today's changing economic times, unexpected medical bills, marital separation or divorce, loss of a job, or a business which is not meeting its goals or has tax or IRS problems, we will handle your situations with integrity, compassion and understanding. We realize that financial situations can be stressful and overwhelming. We handle both routine filings, to the most complex issues that require litigation. We will vigorously defend and litigate your case in Court. You can trust our more than 30 years of experience and expertise to handle all of your natters with tenacity and pragmatism.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?