- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Law
Experienced bankruptcy & real estate Attorney at Law
During these tough economic times, many people are finding it more difficult to meet all of their financial obligations. Mortgages are falling into foreclosure and credit card interest rates are rising. Many people are falling behind in their debt, and those that are able to keep pace with their payments are finding it more and more difficult to do so.
Mark E. Cohen, Esq. has represented individuals and businesses in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases since 1991. During his many years of practice, he understands that everyone's financial situation is unique. As a result, it has always been Mr. Cohen's practice to offer a free in office consultation. By personally meeting with those in financial distress, Mr. Cohen is able to determine what is the best course of action to protect one's assets and income, whether it be by filing a bankruptcy or through some other means.
He offers free telephone consultations to help answer your questions about financial options. Not everyone needs to file for protection under the bankruptcy code. Attorney Cohen shows his clients various options to keep their wages, homes and retirement savings from going to creditors.
If the client does not need to file a bankruptcy, he will tell them. It is the decision of the client that prevails. Attorney Cohen helps people regain some peace of mind, listens to their situations and gives them advice as to how to proceed. Attorney Cohen stops foreclosures and helps clients make a payment plan that will give them time to recover from these hard economic times.
Whatever your circumstances, with his 20 years of experience, Mark will be able to help you find a solution so that you can regain some peace of mind and move beyond your difficult financial situation.
If this is right for you, contact Mark E. Cohen, Esq. today to schedule your free in office consultation. His office is easy to reach and the office hours are varied to meet everyone's busy schedule.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?