- Home Buying Process
- Purchase / Sales Agreements
- Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Mortgages
- Commercial Mortgages
- Titles / Legal Advice
- Condominium Conversions
- Buying Short Sales
- Home Mortgage Marketplace
- Real Estate Closings
- Resolving Title Problems
Real estate transactions involve an inherent conflict of interest: no one makes money unless the home sells. For this reason, realtors represent the seller and may not have the buyer's best interests in mind.
At the Lexington, Massachusetts, Law Office of Mark L. Murphy, experienced real estate lawyers take a holistic, big-picture approach to each real estate transaction. We handle each case professionally and according to a set of high standards and principles. Contact our small, focused practice today for a free initial consultation. We handle the following:
- The home-buying process
- Massachusetts titles / Legal advice
- Residential mortgages
- Commercial mortgages
- Condominium conversions
- Conveyancing and closings
- Purchase / Sales agreements
- Predatory lending
For 25 years we have focused exclusively on residential and commercial real estate law. With a staff of skilled, experienced paralegals, we handle every aspect of the home buying process, from drafting a purchase agreement through closing. We conduct title searches, and we advise our clients regarding the most suitable mortgage options. We also handle escrow accounts and frequently act as settlement agents.
Lexington real estate law attorney Mark Murphy understands Massachusetts real estate law, and can help you through its intricacies. The goal is a smooth, problem-free completed transaction in which all players win. With our extensive experience and exclusive focus, we anticipate and solve problems that may arise. We minimize risks and develop creative, effective solutions.
In addition, we help clients to convert apartment buildings and two and three bedroom homes into condominiums. We understand the legal and financial issues involved in condo conversions and can help you successfully navigate the process.
We strive to protect your interests as we move through the steps involved in the purchase or sale of your home. Fees are paid at the conclusion of services.
If you are looking for a home to buy in the greater Boston area, or if you are thinking of putting your home on the market, we invite you to contact a Massachusetts real estate lawyer today.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?