- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Sales
- Corporate Law
- Lease Negotiation
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Premarital Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Unmarried Couples
- Visitation Rights
Experienced Attorney in Business Litigation, Contract Negotiations and Family Law including Divorce, Child Support and Child Custody
An honest, professional, experienced and compassionate attorney, Maryann Dresner is dedicated to helping you with a variety of legal issues, including business litigation, family law, and real estate. We work hard to resolve important matters involving your business and your family. We represent businesses and individuals in commercial transactions and litigation, striving to take the worry out of your hands. We devote our best efforts to resolving your issues smoothly and efficiently, to help your business grow and prosper.
Attorney Maryann Dresner's in-depth knowledge and strategic tactics can help you reach your goals or resolve your problems in a way that is satisfying for you.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?