- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debt Relief
- Consumer Protection
- Filing for Bankruptcy
- File Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Questions
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Adversary Proceedings
Attorney Rich Masana is here to help you personally with any of your bankruptcy concerns. Contact him today for a free consultation.
Bankruptcy might not be your best option. Particularly, if the majority of your overall debt is consolidated among very few creditors as chances are you can reach some sort of compromise or agreement. If all else fails though filing Bankruptcy can give you a chance to rebuild your finances and get things back in order.
After a careful review of your particular situation and consideration of factors including but not limited to number of creditors, type of debt, amount of debt, existence of judgments obtained, current active wage garnishments, along with other information, you will not receive a general price for filing as with most bankruptcies. Instead you find a customized price to address your individual situation.
My practice areas are solely Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. However, I am not only am I a bankruptcy attorney but I also have years of experience as a supervisor in the mortgage servicing industry and can assist you with loss mitigation if keeping your house is your primary goal in filing bankruptcy. My senior paralegal is also available to assist you with your filing, bringing 30 years of experience specifically in the Colorado bankruptcy courts.
You may not even need to file bankruptcy, but if it's a consideration, I would enjoy meeting you for a free consultation to discuss your options.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?