- Mayne, Arneson, Hindman, Hisey & Daane
- Pioneer Bank Building, 701 Pierce Street, Suite 300,
- Sioux City, IA 51102
- (888) 995-3587
- (712) 255-8049
- Trial Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Social Security Disability
- Appellate Practice
Over 165 Years Experience -- Serving The Tri-State Area -- Preeminently Rated.
Welcome to the Law Firm of Mayne, Arneson, Hindman, Hisey & Daane conveniently located at 701 Pierce Street, Suite 300 in downtown Sioux City, IA, just east of the Woodbury County Courthouse.
Some members of the firm focus their practice on litigation of personal injury and worker compensation cases for insurance carriers, individuals and businesses. Some members of the firm also provide a more generalized practice, including work in the areas of estate planning and probate, corporate and business law, real estate law, domestic relations, criminal law and other areas of practice.
All members of the firm are licensed in Iowa. Some members of the firm are also licensed in the states of Nebraska and/or South Dakota.
A free one-half hour consultation is provided to prospective clients for the purpose of discussing employment in new cases.
We represent clients in all of the State and Federal Courts in the tri-state area of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota. We also serve clients in non-litigation matters in the same geographical area. See our list of Practice Areas.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?