- McDonald Bankruptcy Law Offices
- 2505 Anthem Village Drive, E-474,
- Henderson, NV 89052
- Bankruptcy Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
At the McDonald Bankruptcy Law Offices, we know how difficult it can be when you are struggling financially. Our experienced bankruptcy professionals will listen to you and discuss whether bankruptcy is right for you. So give us a call.
Experience Counts and we have been serving Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite and Clark County Nevada since 1996. Originally founded by Phil Beuth, Esq. in 1996, our firm has been serving the Las Vegas Valley for 20 years. Our attorneys have provided skilled representation to the people of Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite and others around the country in need of legal services in Clark County, NV.
We charge affordable rates and provide maximum value to you so that you can get the legalities behind you and move on with your life. We also accept credit cards in order to provide you with easy payment options.
Communication is Key!
The hallmark of our practice is communication. Our bankruptcy law attorneys communicate frequently with our clients, we make sure their needs are being met and that they feel secure about what we are doing. If you hire us, we pledge that we will:
- Return all phone calls and emails quickly
- Keep you informed about the developments in your case
- Provide you the service you deserve
Even if you do not become one of our clients, we want to provide you with up to date information to help you get through your legal issues.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?