- Commercial Litigation
- Banking Law
- Business Torts
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Creditors Rights
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
Chicago law firm with a broad business and commercial law practice
For more than 25 years, McFadden & Dillon has provided exceptional service to clients through its diverse business and commercial law practice. Our firm serves as general counsel to a substantial number of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as many individuals and families. In addition, we provide extensive representation to numerous lending institutions that range from community to nationally-recognized banks. By focusing on close, long-term relationships, McFadden & Dillon is dedicated to providing superior legal work and client service.
In the course of our practice, we have developed the skills and experience necessary to cost-effectively handle a significant range of matters, including commercial litigation, creditors' rights, commercial lending, probate and trust administration, estate planning, commercial and residential real estate, employment law, and general business law.
While we have many years of successful trial and appellate experience in all areas of our practice, our attorneys also have the skills necessary to avoid the cost and expense of litigation by utilizing a common-sense approach to the negotiation and resolution of transactions and issues from the very outset. We work with our clients to do what is necessary to protect and serve their interests while maintaining reasonable rates and obtaining excellent results.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?