- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Wills & Probate
- Estate Administration
- Business Law
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Administrative Agency Practice
- Administrative Hearings and Appeals
- Professional Licensing
- Professional Licensing Regulation
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Creditor Bankruptcy
Office located in Midlothian, Virginia and serving all of Central Virginia since 1982
Responsive and Reliable Midlothian, VA Attorneys
Established in 1982, Midlothian Legal Associates, PLC is here to help clients make wise legal choices. With more than 40 years of combined experience, attorneys Lee Harris and Stephen G. Julias are committed to each and every clients situation. With our meticulous preparation and unwavering commitment to our clients, we can help you make the best out of a tough circumstance. Serving you with compassion and integrity Regardless of your legal matter, we are here to guide you through what can be an intimidating and complex legal system. By providing you with honest and regular communication, as well as compassionate support, we give you the peace of mind of knowing that an experienced Midlothian lawyer is on your side. While we work hard to resolve your case without litigation, you can also be confident that we have considerable trial experience.
Midlothian Legal Associates, PLC can help you with: Real estate, Estate planning, Wills and probate, Estate administration, Trusts, Business law, Contracts, Buying and selling of businesses, Incorporations, Bankruptcy, Consumer bankruptcy, Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy, Contact a reliable Virginia law firm today.
Call Midlothian Legal Associates, PLC at 804-674-5660, Spanish translation available, to schedule your initial consultation, or contact us online. Midlothian Legal Associates, PLC serves clients throughout Midlothian and Central Virginia.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?