- General Civil Practice
- Corporate Law
- Personal Injury
- Estate Planning
- Trust Law
- Criminal Defense
- Real Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Banking Law
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- Environmental Law
- Adoption Law
- Child Custody
- Traffic Defense
- Social Security
Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. has been assisting individuals, families and businesses as they face the challenges of constantly changing business, social and legal environments since 1853. Trust us to be there for you. Licensed in WI, MN & IA.
Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. is the oldest law firm in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is rich with history and character. It was founded in 1853 by William Dennison and James Lyndes. The firm has endured the test of time and, although its name has changed, its reputation for accountability, integrity and determination for its clients and its legal practice has remained the same.
The start of the second half of the twentieth century saw the establishment of the firm known as Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. In the early 1950's, Richard S. Moen and William E. Meyer joined the firm, with Leon E. Sheehan joining ten years later. During these years, a number of other well-known attorneys were associated with the firm. These attorneys included A.P. Funk, Jr., M.H. Giffin, George M. Snodgrass, Charles N. Goerdt, L.A. English, Burleigh A. Randolph, V. Downing Edwards, and Paul W. Henke, Jr.
The six principals of Moen Sheehan Meyer, Ltd. are James S. Naugler, G. Jeffrey George, David F. Stickler, Joseph J. Skemp, Jr., Kara M. Burgos and Matthew R. Cromheecke.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?