- General Practice
- Trial Practice
- Appellate Practice
- Federal Practice
- Professional Liability
- Products Liability
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Municipal Bonds
Monaghan Leahy is a Maine-based law firm located at 95 Exchange Street in Portland's Old Port. We work closely with our clients to develop and implement efficient plans for securing the best possible result. Our firm prides itself on the high quality of our work, with attention to detail and client satisfaction, providing superior legal services to those in need.
Monaghan Leahy has a reputation for excellence that is widely recognized and respected in the legal community. For over 30 years the firm has remained focused in pursuit of one goal...obtaining justice for every client.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?