- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Business Law Areas
Law practice concentrating in estate planning, trusts and estates, probate, and business law in NH, ME, MA, and FL.
Kenneth F. Money, Jr., Attorney-at-Law, is a sole practitioner at Money Law Offices, P.L.L.C. in Portsmouth, New Hampshire which he founded in 1997. He concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business law and real estate law while serving the legal needs of individuals, trusts, estates, and business clients statewide in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Florida. His professional goal is to provide quality legal representation for his clients in a responsive and accessible environment. He is licensed in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Florida.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?