- General Civil Practice
- Corporate Law
- Tax Law
- Real Property Law
Serving Northwest Missouri for over 100 years
Founded in 1886, the preeminent firm of Morton, Reed, Counts, Briggs & Robb, L.L.C. represents a long-term commitment to the city of St. Joseph and the surrounding areas, offering a comprehensive trial practice which includes civil trial, defense, and personal injury in state, federal and tax courts. The firm is experienced in estate planning, trusts, wills, and in real estate, as well as corporate law and banking. The firm is committed to providing quality legal representation reflecting high standards of diligence and integrity.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?