- General Civil Practice
- Child Custody
- Family Law
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Construction Law
- Commercial Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Trial Practice
- Federal Practice
- Appellate Courts
Serving the State of Alabama: Family, Business, Real Estate, Litigation, Bankruptcy & Foreclosure.
Nestled among the city's teeming corporate towers, down a quiet cobblestone street, in a century-old brick and mortar structure are the law offices of Najjar Denaburg, P.C. In the 1800s, the building housed a livery stable; in the 1900s, a tavern. In this new millennium, clients find it is a center where serious service is painstakingly provided. And with a nod to its more recent history, they find that hospitality still thrives as well. It is an ideal place for Najjar Denaburg.
A progressive practice without pretension. Sophisticated, yet never stuffy. Where clients large and small are made to feel welcome, comfortable, and vital to the process. With its natural light atrium, thriving indoor trees, and hand-hewn hearths, this warm and storied setting proves to be natural home for our firm's unique philosophy and fresh approach. We believe this is precisely the kind of environment where we can more freely stimulate honest communication, kindle ideas for more creative legal services, and forge relationships that will last a lifetime.
Najjar Denaburg, P.C. is steeped in legal tradition with a history of providing innovative solutions to complex legal issues. Our team is superbly skilled, with each highly sought member sharing a common strength: the ability to understand keenly his or her area of the law and to communicate it effectively- to the client, to the parties involved, and when necessary, to the court. Our attorneys boast local, regional, and national certifications in their fields and decades of practical experience.
Our staff of associates, legal assistants, and support personnel are motivated individuals who work closely with firm members to ensure that the same great care is given to the smallest detail as to the grandest strategy. In the end, we offer what every individual or business client needs and should demand from its team of legal representatives: support, stability, and success.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?