- Nickolai & Poletti, Llc
- 308 Milwaukee Ave
- Burlington, WI 53105
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Real Estate
- Student Loan Law
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Debtor Bankruptcy
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Community Property Law
- Marital Agreements
- Legal Separation Agreements
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Premarital Agreements
- Adoption Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- Living Wills
- Trusts and Estates
- Living Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Probate Administration
- Creditors Rights
- Creditors Rights in Bankruptcy
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Secured Creditors Rights
- Unsecured Creditors Rights
- Consumer Law
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
Family Law, Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Serving Southeastern WI. Free Consultation
Nickolai & Poletti, LLC is a law firm located in serving Southeastern Wisconsin.
At Nickolai & Poletti, our lawyers have years of experience assisting and preparing clients for events in their lives that are beyond their control. Anton B. Nickolai and Mary L. Poletti are Burlington lawyers bringing big city legal experience delivered with small town quality. As attorneys, we help our clients regain their peace of mind. Our clients receive the best legal services from our lawyers provided in a compassionate, ethical, and timely manner.
With Nickolai & Poletti, you can feel comfortable and confident throughout some of the most difficult periods for you and your family. We understand that navigating the legal system can be frustrating for clients, and that is why we choose to practice law with the highest level of integrity and excellence. Anton B. Nickolai and Mary L. Poletti hold themselves to the highest ethical standards for lawyers. Nickolai & Poletti are proud to be your Burlington attorneys serving the Southeastern Wisconsin area.
We invite you to call the attorneys at Nickolai & Poletti today to schedule a free initial consultation.
Our Promise to Our Clients
We promise that at Nickolai & Poletti, you will be more than a case or a file. You become a member of our family. We will be your advocate. We will advise you of all of your options under the law, and we will help you make the best choice for your situation. We will be available to our clients, and our clients will feel that we are accessible. We advocate because we care.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?