- Normandin, Cheney & O'neil Pllc
- 213 Union Ave
- Laconia, NH 03246
- (603) 524-4380
- (603) 528-6831
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking Law
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Family Law
- Environmental Law
- Real Estate
- Land Use
For nearly 100 years, Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil has provided distinguished and conscientious legal representation to families, businesses and institutions in Central New Hampshire and throughout the state.
The lawyers of Normandin, Cheney & O'Neil have proudly served Laconia, the Lakes Region and White Mountain communities of New Hampshire since 1914. We are a full service law firm with lawyers practicing in the areas of business and corporate representation, estate planning and probate, real estate and land use, and civil and criminal trial practice.
Our trial practice group lawyers regularly represent the firm's clients in all types of personal injury claims, including motor vehicle and other accidents, products liability claims and medical malpractice; employment related claims, including wrongful discharge, workplace discrimination and sexual harassment; commercial and contractual disputes; real estate and land use issues; criminal matters; civil rights actions; and family law matters. Our active administrative practice includes extensive experience handling industrial accidents, workers' compensation claims and representing injured workers in proceedings before the New Hampshire Department of Labor.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?