- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Transactions
- Business Transactions
Our mission is to serve our clients with high-quality, attentive, professional service in a cost-effective, collaborative manner
We are a general practice law firm with an emphasis in civil litigation. The firm handles complex corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware District Court, the Delaware Court of Chancery and all other Delaware state courts. We also perform significant work in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
In addition to complex corporate and commercial litigation, our practice includes intellectual property litigation, contract drafting, shareholder class action litigation, construction litigation, general litigation, mergers and acquisitions, and business advisory services.
The firm implements cutting-edge technology to maximize efficiency. With a paperless office, we reduce overhead and operating costs while also improving responsiveness to the Courts, clients and co-counsel. We also maintain an extranet for clients and co-counsel to access case documents at their convenience.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?