- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Lien Foreclosure and Collection
- Estate Planning
- Business Organization
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection
- Family Law
The firm is founded on the principles of service, integrity, expertise, and value. The firm's attorneys generally restrict their practices to limited areas of the law, allowing them to be distinguished in their chosen areas.
Olsen, Skoubye & Nielson, LLC is a Utah law firm located in Salt Lake County. The firm is founded on the principles of service, integrity, expertise, and value. OSN is an AV rated firm with Martindale-Hubbell. We provide quality legal services to companies and individuals throughout the State of Utah. OSN's attorneys are licensed to practice in every court situated in Utah and make court appearances for their clients throughout the state. The firm's attorneys and staff are committed to the efficient use of modern technologies to maximize the benefits to their clients.
Our offices are conveniently located in the beautiful Murray Holladay Center.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?