- General Civil Trial
- Appellate Practice
- Medical Law
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
- Business Law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
Practice General Civil Trial, and Appellate Court in all courts includes Medical, Legal Probate, Tax Business Corporate and Family Law.
Originally founded in 1960 and incorporated later that decade, the Firm, with the retirement of its original founding members, has undergone several name changes. The Rawlings, Olson & Cannon name was adopted in 1983, and in January of 1995, the Firm became known as Rawlings, Olson, Cannon, Gormley & Desruisseaux. The Firm has consistently enjoyed the reputation of having one of the superior civil litigation practices in the state of Nevada. During its nearly 40 years of operation, approximately 95% of the Firm's practice has been dedicated to civil litigation. The Law firm is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers.
The Firm's mission and goal are to provide our clients with professional and responsive legal services in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?