- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Partnership Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Bankruptcy Consumer
- Bankruptcy Business
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
- Creditors Rights
- Tax Litigation
- Penalty Abatement
- Settlements With The Internal Revenue Service
Based in Houston, the law firm of Orlando & Orlando, LLP assists clients throughout Texas in a range of civil law matters, including business and commercial transactions and litigation, asset protection, taxation, real estate, bankruptcy, family law, estate planning and probate, and consumer litigation. For more information on our services, see the practice areas overview.
With over half a century of collective experience in their respective fields, our attorneys have the background and skills to protect the interests of their clients, even in highly-complex cases with significant assets at stake. Before beginning his career in law, managing partner Michael Orlando worked for 12 years in public accounting and in running a multinational corporation, giving him the expertise needed to provide clients with precise business and financial advice. In recognition of our work, Martindale-Hubbell has awarded Orlando & Orlando, LLP its prestigious AV-Preeminent rating, signifying that peers rank us at the highest levels of professional excellence.
At Orlando & Orlando, LLP, we offer excellence in representation with a personal touch. Our lawyers are committed to providing each client with individualized attention and direct attorney access. We return all calls within 24 hours, and are conveniently located by the clock tower on Allen Parkway. For quality representation from attorneys with the ability to guide you through all your legal dilemmas, contact Orlando & Orlando, LLP today for a consultation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?