- Estate Planning
- Wills and Probate
- Trusts and Estates
- Charitable Giving
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate Litigation
- Fiduciary Taxation
- Estate and Gift Taxation
- Family and Business Succession
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Marital Agreements
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Formation of Business
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Documents
Sixty years of combined experience in Will, Trusts, Estate Planning at all levels, and Estate and Trust Administration. Awarded AV rating for pre-eminence in legal ability and ethics.
Owen & DeMarco PLC, with main offices in Clarkston, Michigan, practices throughout Michigan, primarily in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne counties.
We are dedicated to assisting clients with all legal matters, especially those matters concerning: Estate Planning, Wills, Probate, Trusts and Estates, Charitable Planning, Estate and Trust Administration, Estate Litigation, Fiduciary Taxation, Estate and Gift Tax, Business Succession, Buy-Sell Agreements, Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements, Formation of Businesses, Incorporation, Partnerships, LLCs, Business Law, Business Litigation, Contracts, Commercial Transactions, Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law, Closings, Leases, and all Real Estate Documentation.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?