- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Business Law
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Real Estate
- Moving Violations
- Wills & Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Health Care Directives
- Decedent's Estates
- Chapter 7
- Judgment Enforcement
- Debtor Counseling
- Bankruptcy Chapter 13
Serving the Kansas City and the Northland Since 1980
Firm founder Gary K. Patton has been practicing law in the Northland of Kansas City since graduating from the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law in 1980. Mr. Patton practiced in Gladstone with John R. Hutcherson as an associate until 1981, when Mr. Hutcherson was appointed to be an Associate Circuit Court Judge in Clay County. Mr. Patton then joined the Liberty law firm of Hale, Kincaid, Waters & Allen, P.C. as an associate and eventually became a partner in that firm.
In July of 1987, Gary K. Patton started his own firm in Liberty, Missouri and welcomed David Chamberlain as an associate two years later. Mr. Chamberlain eventually became a shareholder in the firm, and the firm name was then changed to Patton & Chamberlain, Attorneys at Law, P.C. In April of 2008, Missouri Governor, Matt Blunt, appointed Mr. Chamberlain as Associate Circuit Court Judge of Division 5 of the Clay County Circuit Court. Mr. Chamberlain continues to serve as Judge of Division 5 of the Clay County Circuit Court. In April 2008 the firm name was changed to Patton & Associates, Attorneys at Law P.C.
In 1998, Jennifer S. Wagner joined the firm and upon her admission to the Missouri Bar in 2000, she became a full time associate. Breahn R. Vokolek joined the firm as an associate in 2008 and Brock A. Patton joined the firm as an associate in 2011.
In the Spring of 2013, Jennifer S. Wagner became a shareholder and the firm's name changed to Patton Wagner & Associates, P.C.
Members of the staff include Courtney N. Downer, Paralegal, who joined the firm in 2013 and Tiffany A. Banks, Bookkeeper, who joined the firm in 2012.
Patton Wagner & Associates, P.C. is an AV rated (the highest legal rating); suburban law firm that provides individual attention to each case and has received Martindale Hubbell's highest rating for client satisfaction. The firm's office is located in Seaport in Liberty, Missouri, USA.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?