- General Civil Practice
- Banking Law
- Business Law
- Commercial Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Franchise Law
- General Practice
- Immigration Law
- Insurance Law
- Insurance Coverage
- Risk Management
- Intellectual Property
- Information Technology
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Real Estate
- Social Security Disability
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Workers Compensation
Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. is one of the oldest law firms in Washtenaw County. PSED Law is a well-respected and successful full-service law firm; trusted by clients, judges and other attorneys; one firm to meet your legal needs.
Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. is one of the oldest law firms in Washtenaw County, first opening its doors in 1948. Over the past 65 years we have adapted to the needs of our clients and have grown into one of the most well-respected and successful law firms in our community. Our proven record of honesty, integrity and hard work has made us an invaluable resource for our clients. Many of our attorneys are current or past Michigan SuperlawyersÂ®, and our firm is AVÂ® rated, the highest rating possible based on peer review. We maintain offices at Domino's Farms in Ann Arbor and at two locations in Ypsilanti.
We are truly a full service law firm with outstanding attorneys who are focused in a broad range of practice areas. Our practice areas cover virtually every legal need our clients may have. Our attorneys are capable of handling any type of matter; from the basic estate plan to the establishment of a new university; from simple divorce to the most nuanced piece of litigation. We have served as the general counsel to one of the world's fastest growing franchise companies, helped individuals obtain their social security benefits, worked on behalf of a number of colleges and universities, represented workers who were improperly terminated from their employment, defended individuals in criminal proceedings, counseled a range of municipalities, and on and on.
In all cases we strive to customize our services to meet each client's unique needs in a meaningful way. In addition, our dedicated and highly trained staff prides themselves on working closely with our attorneys, ensuring that every client's legal issue is handled with care and detail. We believe our continued success hinges on providing excellent legal services at a fair and reasonable cost.
For more information about how Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C., can help you with your legal needs, please call us at 745-665-4441.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?