- Asset Protection
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7
- Breach of Contract
- Business Formation
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- Civil Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Condominium Law
- Criminal Law
- Drivers License Suspension
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Fathers Rights
- General Practice
- Green Cards
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Homeowners Association Law
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Legal Separation
- Libel, Slander and Defamation
- Loan Modification
- Property Damage
- Property Law
- Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Restraining Orders
- Small Business Law
- Social Security Disability
- Wills and Probate
- Wrongful Termination
- Zoning, Planning and Land Use
- LGBT Law
- Gay Divorce
Advocating the Legal Rights & Best Interests of our clients including LGBT law, Real Estate, Family Law & Estate Planning
At Pelletier & Clark, Attorneys at Law, we understand how difficult it can be to seek out an attorney whom you can rely on to help you find an effective legal solution that fits your needs - whether you are purchasing a new home, adopting a child or planning for your future.
Led by founding lawyers Sara H. Clark and Brad R. Pelletier, our comprehensive Providence law firm provides high-quality, personalized legal services to clients of every sexual orientation and gender identity throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Since our inception, Pelletier & Clark, Attorneys at Law, has zealously advocated the legal rights and protected the best interests of individuals, couples and families in a wide range of areas, including LGBT law, real estate, family law, second parent adoption and estate planning.
By offering extensive legal services, our firm is able to serve our clients throughout the different stages of their lives. We strive to be lifelong attorneys and hope that our clients see our firm as a valuable resource where they can come to receive nonjudgmental legal advice in a friendly and welcoming environment. We have an uncompromising dedication to the highest ethical standards and a deep respect for our clients.
At our firm, you can expect to find community-focused attorneys who genuinely understand the legal issues you are facing. Immersed in the gay community, Providence LGBT lawyer Brad R. Pelletier is a current member of Marriage Equality Rhode Island and AIDS Care Ocean State.
Our clients value our ability to relate with them at a personal level. As a smaller law firm, we are able to give our clients the dedicated personal attention they deserve. This helps us get to know our client better, ultimately resulting in more purposeful and satisfying legal outcomes.
- How to Keep Your Home by Avoiding Foreclosure
- Getting Help With Foreclosure
- Helping Your Family
- How to Avoid Foreclosures
- The Best Ways to Prevent Foreclosures
- Understand Terms Used in Foreclosures
- Ways Stop Foreclosures
- Working With Your Lender to Stop Foreclosure
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Loans
- Foreclosure Help
- Short Sale Help
- Loan Modification Help
- Foreclosure Law
- Loss Mitigation Training
- Mortgage Rates
- Use a Loan Modification to Stop Foreclosure
- Difference between Fixed and an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Prevent Foreclosure with a loan modification
- How can I buy my home back?
- Are you a victim of foreclosure scams?
- Can I Rent My Property If I am in Foreclosure?
- Where to Report Foreclosure Fraud
- Common Foreclosure Scams to Avoid
- If I Can't Refinance During a Foreclosure, What Can I Do?
- Do I get money back if my Foreclosure home sells for more than what's owed?